Merritt’s Mill Clear Kayak Tour
- Adult Ages 16+
- Child Ages 3-15
- Toddlers 3 & Under
Merritt’s Mill’s is a 100% CLEAR Kayaking Adventure in the Florida Panhandle that will have you seeing views even your wildest dreams couldn’t produce!
As you embark on this guided eco-tour through cypress-tree filled crystalline turquoise waters to find hidden underwater caves, you will discover yourself surrounded by limestone cliffs, wildlife, and irresistible opportunities to jump into the refreshing springs!
Along the way your guide will educate everyone about Merritt’s Mill’s underground aquifer and wildlife, all while capturing those candid photos so that you can bring a little bit of the magic home with you!
Nestled between Panama City, Destin, and Tallahassee, this North Florida adventure is nearby your destination and is the perfect activity for families, friends, couples, bachelor and bachelorette parties, and even the solo adventurist! We can’t wait for you to enjoy the springs in Marianna near the emerald coast!
- Use of crystal clear kayak
- Certified and informative tour guide
- Safety equipment
- Reservations are required for all tours.
- Our Merritt’s Mill tour departs from 2944 Hunter Fish Camp Road, Marianna Fl 32446
- The weight limit is 425 pounds per boats and no more than 250 pounds per seat. Each of our kayaks are doubles (tandem).