Enjoy the tranquility of an estuary before entering the beautiful spring fed waters of the Weeki Wachee River! Expect an adventure that is part wild and part urban as the river is a popular one to enjoy living and recreating on!
Weeki Wachee Clear Paddle Board Tour
- Adult Ages 15+
- Child Ages 3-14
Stand up for the BEST view on the Weeki Wachee River with a clear paddle board tour where the manatees and mermaids play!
One of the most scenic water ways in Florida, this trip is a favorite for locals and visitors alike! Prior paddle boarding experience is required. The Weeki Wachee has a strong current and tight turns that require past experience on a SUP. Interested in learning how to SUP? Please call us for a private tour and a lesson can be included for groups up to 6!
We foster a commitment to education, stewardship and responsible ecotourism so learn about manatees from our team of Guardian Guides certified by Save the Manatees Club! A portion of each reservation is donated to manatee conservation. Book now for your chance to meet our gentle giants and take home clearly unique memories that will last forever!
- This 2 hour guided adventure is perfect for paddlers with past paddle boarding experience! The current of the river during manatee season does require an INTERMEDIATE level of physicality for the paddle against the current up river with an easier return paddle back to our launch site. This means the first hour of the paddle can be a a workout!
- Each paddle board can accommodate up to 250 pounds.
- Children under 14 can ride with a parent or legal guardian as long as the combined weight of both riders is below 250 pounds.
- Expect an adventure that is part wild and part urban as the river is a popular one to enjoy living and recreating on and more people enjoy recreating on the weekends and holidays than weekdays.
- Be on the lookout for many different species of animals from birds, plants, turtles, fish, occasional otters, manatees, dolphins, sting rays and more!
- Please remember this is a wildlife experience and we cannot guarantee that we will see wildlife on our tours.
- Occasionally water may turn tannic in color (but still clear) due to excess rains and high tides.
- This is a no exit-tour. We remain in our kayaks for the duration of the tour.
- You must have the ability to sit/stand in the same position for 2+ hours.
- Use of crystal paddle board
- Certified and informative tour guide
- Safety equipment
- Reservations are required for all tours.
- Our tour departs from Mary’s Fish Camp, 7 minutes from Weeki Wachee Springs State Park.
- Alcohol and smoking are not permitted.