MANGROVES, MARINE LIFE, AND MORE!
This unique 2-2.5+ hour guided tour in our 100% clear kayaks weaves through the scenic mangrove tunnels of Fort Pierce! Take a paddle through winding mangroves in search for manatees, rays, birds, turtles, and more!
There will be opportunities to get out and walk around in the shallow areas depending on the tides. We’ll be able to stretch our legs and also search for the marine life that enjoy the sandbars such as starfish, conch, snails, and others!
We also offer sunrise, sunset, and glow-in-the-dark tour options. Come find out why we offer the best kayak tours in St Lucie County!
Learn about local marine life, vegetation, and surrounding areas with our top notch tour guides! They love taking photos of our guests so feel free to bring your phone and ask for a few awesome shots!
Tours start at $50 per adult and $40 per child (11 or under).
The Difference Is CLEAR
We launch from Little Jim Bridge and head towards The Cove! We’ll pass through Tucker Cove, Ft Pierce Inlet State Park, and through the winding mangrove tunnels of Coon Island! This picturesque loop is filled with great views around each turn and the chance to see some awesome marine life! Who’s ready for an adventure?
601 N Causeway
Fort Pierce, FL 34949
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday – Sunday
Phone: (772) 206-0337
Get In Touch
available from 8am-5pm
Address 3212 River Rd, Frankfort, MI, 49635
We encourage you to bring the following:
- Swimsuit/Clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- The paddles will drip a little bit of water into the boat so a change of clothes may be necessary afterwards. We may also have the opportunity to get out along the sandbars which are great for a quick dip or wading in shallow waters!
- Please apply prior to entering the boat and allow it to dry as best as possible.
- Shoes that can get wet/sandals (we do not allow these to be worn in the boat as they may scratch the kayaks). We will bring these in the back of your kayak with you in case you’d like to wear them while walking on the sandy bottom.
- Towel for after the trip.
- Change of clothes for after the trip.
- Ziplock bag to store any items you wish to take on the boat. We will also have dry bags available but this is just an extra precaution to keep your items from getting wet.
- Any extra gear you’d like. Remember- the less gear, the more visibility through the kayak.
- Expect to see some nature, wildlife/marine life and learn about the surrounding area.
- Every tour is given on one of our 100% clear kayaks.
- Our fleet is small (5 kayaks) so expect an exclusive experience (no more than 10 people at a time).
- Private tours are available per request (starting cost is $400).
- Our guides are always helpful and entertaining (and they love tips).
- Be prepared to have fun.
Children are allowed but required by law at age 7 or under to wear life jackets at all times on the water. The ability of your child to sit in a kayak for the duration of our tour is completely up to the parent. We do require children that are 50 pounds or under to bring their own life jacket as the size is very specific and safety is of utmost important.
Our tours are made for any skill levels to participate, we will have basic tips and tricks to help you maneuver the waterways. Some paddling may be considered intermediate based on wind and water conditions but we try our best to paddle at a pace that is convenient for every paddler! We do require all guests to stay with the group.
This is completely up to you. If you feel as though the experience executed by the guide is worthy of a tip, please do! Tips are greatly appreciated. We like to say, “If you enjoyed your ride, tip your guide”!
Our weight limit is no more than 250 pounds per person and no more than 425 pounds per 2 people that are in the same kayak. All of our kayaks are double kayaks. Please let us know while making your booking if this may be an issue.
Since all of our kayaks are tandem we would ask that you paddle with your partner. However, if you have an odd amount of guests in your party, the odd person out will have the opportunity to take a kayak by him/herself.
You bet! There are some great opportunities to get out on the sandbars or along the shoreline to search for conch, sea stars, hermit crabs, turtles, and more!
We only cancel a tour if there is unsafe weather conditions. Typically if winds are greater than 13-15 mph we will cancel the tour for safety reason and you will be refunded in full or allowed to reschedule for no additional costs. If conditions are safe and it is only some rain we will continue the paddle as schedule. We will not paddle if there is lightning in the area. Get Up And Go Kayaking will make the decision on cancelling. Often times this may be a last minute decision but we try our best to give guests as much time as possible prior to the trip if it will need to be cancelled or rescheduled.