This document was last updated on December 6, 2023.
Personally Identifiable Information
We do not collect your personally identifiable information, such as your name, birthdate, mailing address, email address, or phone number, unless you voluntarily provide it to us.
You may be required to provide such personally identifiable information to us when you elect to use certain website products or services, such as:
- registering for an account on our website,
- signing a digital contract,
- entering a contest,
- calling or texting our phone number,
- signing up for an email newsletter,
- sending us an email message or submitting a form, or
- purchasing products or services.
We collect and use your personally identifiable information to deliver products and services you request. We may also use such information to contact you after a product or service is delivered, for example, to ask you for feedback, send reminders, or to confirm a delivery. We may also use such information to notify you of our other products or services.
We also collect information about you that can’t be used to identify you. This information is typically provided to us automatically by your web browsing software. Such information may include, but is not limited to:
- IP address,
- access times,
- browser and operating system,
- device type,
- advertisements you clicked on in order to visit us,
- websites that referred you to us, and
- requested website pages.
Cookies and Other Storage
We may store your information in cookies or other storage features of your web browsing software. Typically this information can only be accessed and interpreted by us, our close partners, and our trusted vendors.
Sharing Information with Third Parties
We do not sell, rent, trade, or lease our customer information to third parties, except as described in this section.
Close Partners and Franchisees
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Rock Springs
- Get Up and Go Kayaking – Titusville
- Get Up and Go Kayaking – Bioluminescent
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Winter Park
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Silver Springs
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Rainbow Springs
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Jupiter
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Shell Key Preserve
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Tarpon Springs
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Weeki Wachee
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Sarasota
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Don Pedro Island
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Wiggins Pass
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Bonita Springs
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Miami
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – The Keys
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – The Chaz
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Crystal River
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Fort Pierce
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Vero Beach
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – New Smyrna Beach
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Gilchrist Blue
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – San Marcos
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Destin
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Merritt’s Mill
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Grapevine Lake
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Old Hickory Lake
- Get Up And Go Kayaking – Robinson Preserve
We may share your information with trusted vendors to help us with tasks such as selling products and services, performing statistical analysis, hosting our website, processing phone calls, sending email or postal mail, providing support, fulfilling services, or arranging for deliveries. All such vendors are prohibited from using your personal information except to provide services on our behalf. They are required to maintain the confidentiality of your information.
Legal Requirements, Rights, or Safety
We may disclose your personal information, without notice, if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with a legal process, protect our rights or property, or protect the safety of others.
Promoting Other Partners
We may contact you on behalf of other partners to help them promote an offer that may be of interest to you. We do not share your personally identifiable information with such partners.
We may share information about your website visit or your previous purchases with advertisers such as Google or Meta. Sharing your information with advertisers allows us to show more relevant advertisements, to find new visitors who are similar to previous ones, and to know if our advertisements are working.
We may share non-identifying information with advertisers, such as which advertisements you click, which pages you view, which buttons you click, and how much money you spend.
Sending your information to advertisers, even information that does not allow us or the advertiser to personally identify you, may allow those advertisers to show our advertisements to you after you leave our website. These advertisements may only be shown when your information is mixed with information from hundreds of similar visitors, and only when the advertisements do not use sensitive or discriminatory information.
Advertisers provide statistical analyses of our website visitors. Such analyses do not allow us to identify you unless you directly provide us or our trusted vendors with your personally identifiable information (for example, by emailing us, calling us, signing a contract, or purchasing from us).
If you provide us with personally identifiable information, we may also share that information with advertisers. Advertisers only use your personally identifiable information if you already have an account with that advertiser (for example, if you have a Google or Facebook account and have agreed to its terms). If you do not already have an account with an advertiser, your personally identifiable information is not able to be matched to that advertiser’s list of accounts. Such unmatched information is discarded by that advertiser.
Personal Information Requests under State Laws
If you are a resident of California or other states with privacy laws, you may have the right to opt out of the disclosure of your personal information, to request a copy of it, to request that it be deleted, or to make other requests. To make such information requests, please contact us.
Right to Deletion
Subject to certain exceptions set out below, on receipt of a verifiable request from you, we will delete your personal information from our records and direct any vendors to delete your personal information from their records.
Please note that we may not be able to comply with requests to delete your personal information if it is necessary to:
- complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, fulfill the terms of a written warranty or product recall conducted in accordance with federal law, provide a good or service requested by you, or reasonably anticipated within the context of our ongoing business relationship with you, or otherwise perform a contract between you and us;
- detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent, or illegal activity; or prosecute those responsible for that activity;
- debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality;
- exercise free speech, ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law;
- comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act;
- engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when our deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impair the achievement of such research, provided we have obtained your informed consent;
- enable solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us;
- comply with an existing legal obligation; or
- otherwise use your personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which you provided the information.
Links to Other Websites
Our website contains links to third-party websites. We are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our website, and to read the privacy policies of other websites.
Embedded Content from Other Websites
Pages on our website may include embedded content such as videos or images. Embedded content from other websites behaves in the same way as if you had visited those other websites directly.
External Data Storage
We may store your data on servers provided by third-party vendors with whom we have contracted.
We secure your personal information from unauthorized access, use, or disclosure. We use the TLS protocol, also known as HTTPS, for this purpose.
When you submit your personal information to us, and when we access it, it is protected through the use of encryption, such as that provided by the TLS protocol.
We strive to take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorized access to or alteration of your personal information. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet or any electronic network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. You acknowledge that:
- there are security and privacy limitations inherent to the Internet which are beyond our control; and
- the security, integrity, and privacy of any and all information and data exchanged between you and us through our website cannot be guaranteed.
Children Under Thirteen
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of thirteen. If you are under the age of thirteen, you must ask your parent or guardian for permission to use our website.
Email and Text Message Communications
From time to time, we may contact you via email or text message for the purpose of providing announcements, promotional offers, alerts, confirmations, surveys, or other general communication. In order to improve our services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from us or click a link within the email or text message.
If you would like to stop receiving marketing or promotional communications via email or text message from us, you may opt out of such communications by following the unsubscribe instructions included with the email or text message.
Opting out of promotional emails and text messages will not prevent you from receiving transactional emails and text messages, such as updates on a pending request, order, or purchase.