Please note: each location may have slightly differing policies. Please inquire at your specific location for further details on policies.
• Life jackets must always be worn by children age 7 or younger.
• Any person under 18 must be accompanied with their parent/legal guardian to sign the required waiver in person for the child.
• Each location may have differing age requirements and policies. We encourage guests to reach out to the specific location they are interested in prior to reserving the tour to confirm the appropriate ages.
• No alcohol will be permitted on the kayak tours.
• Get Up And Go Kayaking reserves the right to refuse service to any patrons that do not follow this policy.
• Trips canceled by Get Up And Go Kayaking due to inclement weather will not be charged; if your card was charged prior to the trip, all funds will be refunded.
• Reservations that are cancelled 48 hours or more before a scheduled trip will not be charged.
- Some locations do have an all-sales-final policy, so we recommending checking with each location specifically on their policy for cancellations. The easiest way to do so may be directly in the booking process where you will see the cancellation policy.
- We also have Trip Protection at some locations so we suggest purchasing that if you are wanting more lenient policies.
• Those that are cancelled or in need of rescheduling within the 48 hour window of departure will be charged full price.
• No-show participants will be charged full price unless cancelled outside of 48 hours. This includes showing up with less paddlers than the original amount booked for.
• Cancellations must be done by phone. We accept email cancellations as long as they are at least 4 days prior to the scheduled tour. You will receive a reply once your trip has been cancelled.
• Get Up And Go Kayaking will not launch in unsafe weather conditions. Because of this, trips may need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to safety issues. If this is the case, your reservation will be refunded in full (if it has already been paid).
• We will not be held responsible for any reservation you fail to keep due to any unforeseen circumstances.
• We also reserve the right to change or cancel any tours due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, Get Up And Go Kayaking can refund the tour price, not any other expenses that may have been incurred.
Each location may have their own cancellation or late policy. Please note their policies while making a reservation.