Paddle in Paradise
Take a 2.5+ hour guided tour in our 100% clear kayaks through the blueish green waters of Jupiter, FL! Whether it’s a curious manatee, friendly dolphin, or colorful starfish – we’ve seen it all! Here’s your chance to get the best window seat possible by paddling Jupiter in one of our clear kayaks! Take an adventure alongside mangroves, beautiful waterways, and keep your eyes peeled for some exciting nature and marine life!
Depending on the tide, we may have the opportunity to get out and walk through shallow waters on our sandbar and look for some great marine life such as starfish, conch, puffer fish, sea turtles, sea cucumbers and more! Make sure to wear something you can get wet!
Depending on the speed of the paddle we’ll make our way to a view of the famous Jupiter Lighthouse! Hand your phone, or camera, over to our guide to grab a couple shots for you!
Sunset tour options now available!
Tours are $55 per adult and $45 per child (11 or under).
Go on an adventure like never before!
We’ll take a few stops along the way to allow our guests to get out and enjoy the water if they wish!
We launch from the beautiful Jupiter Pointe Club & Marina prior to our 2.5 hour paddle!
Be ready for a great time, great views, great memories, oh… and great pics for the gram!
We encourage you to bring the following:
- Swimsuit/Clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- The paddles will drip a little bit of water into the boat so a change of clothes may be necessary afterwards. We may also have the opportunity to get out along the sandbars which are great for a quick dip or wading in shallow waters!
- Please apply prior to entering the boat and allow it to dry as best as possible.
- Shoes that can get wet/sandals (we do not allow these to be worn in the boat as they may scratch the kayaks). We will bring these in the back of your kayak with you in case you’d like to wear them while walking on the sandy bottom.
- Towel for after the trip.
- Change of clothes for after the trip.
- Ziplock bag to store any items you wish to take on the boat. We will also have dry bags available but this is just an extra precaution to keep your items from getting wet.
- Any extra gear you’d like. Remember- the less gear, the more visibility through the kayak.
- Expect to see some nature, wildlife/marine life and learn about the surrounding area.
- Every tour is given on one of our 100% clear kayaks.
- Our fleet is small (5 kayaks) so expect an exclusive experience (no more than 10 people at a time).
- Private tours are available per request (starting cost is $400).
- Our guides are always helpful and entertaining (and they love tips).
- Be prepared to have fun.
Children are allowed but required by law at age 7 or under to wear life jackets at all times on the water. The ability of your child to sit in a kayak for the duration of our tour is completely up to the parent. We do require children that are 50 pounds or under to bring their own life jacket as the size is very specific and safety is of utmost important.
Our tours are made for any skill levels to participate, we will have basic tips and tricks to help you maneuver the waterways. Some paddling may be considered intermediate based on wind and water conditions but we try our best to paddle at a pace that is convenient for every paddler! We do require all guests to stay with the group.
This is completely up to you. If you feel as though the experience executed by the guide is worthy of a tip, please do! Tips are greatly appreciated. We like to say, “If you enjoyed your ride, tip your guide”!
Our weight limit is no more than 250 pounds per person and no more than 425 pounds per 2 people that are in the same kayak. All of our kayaks are double kayaks. Please let us know while making your booking if this may be an issue.
Since all of our kayaks are tandem we would ask that you paddle with your partner. However, if you have an odd amount of guests in your party, the odd person out will have the opportunity to take a kayak by him/herself.
You bet! There are some great opportunities to get out on the sandbars or along the shoreline to search for conch, sea stars, hermit crabs, turtles, and more!
We only cancel a tour if there is unsafe weather conditions. Typically if winds are greater than 13-15 mph we will cancel the tour for safety reason and you will be refunded in full or allowed to reschedule for no additional costs. If conditions are safe and it is only some rain we will continue the paddle as schedule. We will not paddle if there is lightning in the area. Get Up And Go Kayaking will make the decision on cancelling. Often times this may be a last minute decision but we try our best to give guests as much time as possible prior to the trip if it will need to be cancelled or rescheduled.
Get In touch
available from 8:00am – 5:00pm
Address 18701 SE Federal Hwy, Jupiter, FL 33469