Experience an epic adventure paddling through the crystalline waters of Silver Springs. Located in Silver Springs, Florida, this paddle is what any outdoor enthusiast or adventure-seeker is looking for.
↠ 4th LARGEST FLORIDA SPRING ↞
↠ RAINBOW SPRINGS CLEAR KAYAK TOUR OPTIONS ↞
Take a paddle through the crystalline waters of Rainbow Springs. This paddle is what any outdoor enthusiast or adventure-seeker is looking for!
Year-round we experience other wildlife such as fish, gators, turtles, birds, otters, and more!
- Tour Length: 2 Hours
- All Ages
↠ RAINBOW SPRINGS DAY TOURS ↞
Embark on a relaxing day time tour through Rainbow River. During your adventure you’ll enjoy an intermediate paddle upstream, where you’ll have the opportunity to get out, swim and explore the beautiful nature along the river banks. Uncover the hidden beauty of a Rainbow Springs canal, a popular favorite spot on the river.
↠ RAINBOW SPRINGS SUNSET TOURS ↞
Capture the beauty of Florida’s epic sunsets while clear kayaking on Rainbow River. During our sunset tours you’ll have the opportunity to witness the sun setting over the state’s 4th largest spring at Rainbow Springs. An unforgettable golden hour adventure awaits you!
↠ ABOUT THE TOUR ↞
Immerse yourself in the beautiful waters of Rainbow Springs! There is no better way to explore Rainbow Springs than in a clear kayak. We are located in Dunnellon, Florida making this an easy day trip from any major surrounding city including Tampa, Gainesville, Jacksonville and Orlando.
This is a great experience for those looking for crystal clear water, surrounded by beautiful views and plenty of wildlife! This adventure includes an intermediate paddle that will lead you upstream through Rainbow River. Along the way we will make several stops where you will have a chance to get out of your kayak for a quick swim and nature walk. The Rainbow Springs canal is one of our favorite spots on the river! Keep in mind during the busy months we will try our best to ensure every guest has a chance to see this hidden spot.
The second half of the tour is a nice relaxing float back down river to our original starting point at KP Hole.
Year round you will have the chance to see over 14 different type of birds, fish, turtles, otters, alligators, and more! Recently, we have even started seeing several bald eagles making Rainbow Springs their home.
Don’t be afraid to ask your guides any questions along the way! They will be sharing several fun facts about all of the wildlife we see here, and historic facts of Rainbow River which makes this a truly unique place to visit in Florida!
Ready for an unforgettable outdoor adventure? Come paddle with us! Book your Rainbow Springs, Florida clear kayak tour online today
COME PADDLE WITH US! PICK A DAY & BOOK NOW!
↠ OUR RAINBOW SPRINGS STICKER ↞
↠ THE PERFECT GIFT ↞
↠ MEET OUR TEAM ↞
Smoky Mountains native Jacob shares the wonders of nature with children while mentoring foster kids in Florida. An enthusiast of music trivia and history, he finds joy in connecting with others.
Born and raised locally, Kaden grew up along the Rainbow River. He delights in sharing his passion with others and thrives on outdoor adventures. Fun fact: Kaden learned how to swim in the Rainbow River.
Montana, since she was young has loved the great outdoors, particularly water sports. Her passion for nature led her to the spring-filled state of FL, where she lives now!
From Columbus Ohio originally, Jason has always been drawn to nature and water. He is a certified scuba diver and loves paddling any chance he can get.
Sara finds every opportunity to submerge herself in nature, whether it’s exploring local springs, swimming in the ocean, or attending music festivals.
Meet Lauren! She’s a nature enthusiast and adventurer who has a profound connection with the natural world. Growing up exploring the mountains of New Hampshire and the diverse landscapes of Florida, she has developed a deep appreciation for nature’s beauty. When not immersed in her work with nature, you can find Lauren exploring the outdoors with her son, embracing the beaches, springs, and trails of Florida. Her genuine passion for nature shines through in her role as she joyfully shares her knowledge and love for the environment with guests on the water.
Meet Mario! Originally from Miami, FL and could be considered a nature enthusiast. He is a Rollins College Alumni, with an International Business degree in Global Brand Management and International Franchising. Growing up speaking both Spanish and English, Mario can also communicate in Mandarin, Portuguese, and French… making him multilingual! In addition to studying at Rollins, Mario also took his studies overseas and spent time studying in China. In his free time he enjoys traveling and experiencing new cultures.
Meet Sam! Sam, originally from IL, is an adventure seeker at heart and passionate of all things outdoors! In her spare time you can catch her hanging at the beach either surfing, snorkeling, or scuba diving. She enjoys traveling to different parts of the world, so be sure to share your epic travel stories with her on your next paddle! Sam also has an eye for spotting out wildlife on tours!
TOP-RATED RAINBOW SPRINGS KAYAK TOURS
↠ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ↞
We encourage you to bring the following:
- Water (in reusable water bottle)
- Swimsuit/Clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- Shoes that can get wet/sandals
- Towel for after the trip.
- Any extra gear you’d like. Remember- the less gear, the more visibility through the kayak.
- Yes, children 3+ years old are allowed on the tours
- Each child age 3-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 6 and under are required by law to wear a life jacket at all times while on the water.
- We require one adult per each child under age 12
- We require children under 3 years of age (or under 30 pounds) to bring their own life jacket as the size is very specific and safety is of utmost importance.
- Rainbow Springs: Dunnellon, FL 34432, KP Hole Park – 9435 SW 190th Avenue Rd
- When entering KP Hole Park parking lot, please check-in at the desk and pay the $7 KP Hole Park admission. *All customers are responsible for their own admission.
- Please check in with your Get Up And Go Kayaking tour guide at the dock near the water
- Each of our kayaks are tandem (made for 2 paddlers). However, the seats are removable and if you have an odd number of paddlers in your party we are able to accommodate the kayak as a single.
- Keep in mind, the same 250 pound PER person weight limit still applies even if taking a kayak out as a single.
- Trips that are canceled by Get Up And Go Kayaking due to inclement weather, will be rescheduled or refunded.
- Reservations that are cancelled 48 hours or more before a scheduled trip will not be charged. Those that are cancelled or in need of rescheduling within the 48 hour window of departure time will be charged full price.
- No-show participants will be charged full price unless cancelled outside of 48 hours. This includes showing up with less paddlers than the original amount booked for.
- Get Up And Go Kayaking will not launch in unsafe weather conditions. Because of this, trips may need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to safety issues. If this is the case, your reservation will be refunded in full (if it has already been paid). We will not be held responsible for any reservation that you fail to keep due to any unforeseen circumstances. We also reserve the right to change or cancel any tours due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, Get Up And Go Kayaking can refund the tour price, not any other expenses that may have been incurred.
- Get Up And Go Kayaking will wait 15 additional minutes for any party that is running late for the scheduled tour/launch time. After the 15 minutes, the tour will proceed and any no-shows will be charged full price at this point.
- Dogs are allowed at KP Hole Park and must always remain on a leash.
- If taking a dog on a kayak tour with us, please keep in mind that the weight limit including you, your dog, and any other riders in the kayak, must not exceed what is allowed which is no more than 250 pounds per seat in the kayak, and no more than 425 pounds total per all kayak riders.
- Please be aware of the other wildlife that call Rainbow Springs home when considering if you should take your dog with you or not.
YES! Our weight limit is no more than 250 pounds per person and no more than 425 pounds per 2 people that are in the same kayak. All of our kayaks are double kayaks. Unfortunately, our kayak manufacturer has given us this strict limit of 250 pounds per person and we cannot exceed this limit.
Tips are greatly appreciated. We like to say, “If you enjoyed your ride, tip your guide!”
Standard US gratuity is 20%!
We cannot guarantee wildlife sightings on each tour we take out. However, your tour guide will do their best to go to the areas where the wildlife is typically most active.
Alcohol is prohibited on any of our tours at Rainbow Springs
↠ GET IN TOUCH ↞
Send Us a Message
Call or Text Us
(Available from 8:00am – 5:00pm)
Call or Text Us
(Available from 8:00am – 5:00pm)