Experience an epic adventure paddling through the crystalline waters of Silver Springs. Located in Silver Springs, Florida, this paddle is what any outdoor enthusiast or adventure-seeker is looking for.
Rainbow Springs Clear Kayak Tour
- Adult Ages 12+
- Child Ages 11 & Under
Paddle Through the Crystalline Waters of Rainbow Springs!
Rainbow Springs is a great trip for those looking for amazing clear water in our crystal clear kayaks! Take a paddle through the crystalline waters of Rainbow Springs. This paddle is what any outdoor enthusiast or adventure-seeker is looking for!
Year-round we experience other wildlife such as fish, gators, turtles, birds, otters, and more! The best part of it all is that you have a chance to see some of these directly below your clear kayak. There are multiple areas where participants can take a quick swim if they choose.
An Unforgettable Adventure
Get ready to experience the adventure of a lifetime as you paddle through the crystal-clear waters of Rainbow Springs and embark on an unforgettable journey through the heart of Florida’s natural beauty.
Our clear kayak tour in Dunnellon, Florida offers the perfect way to explore the stunning beauty of Rainbow Springs. Located just a short daytrip away from major cities like Tampa, Gainesville, Jacksonville, and Orlando, this tour promises to be the highlight of your vacation.
As you paddle upstream through Rainbow River, you’ll be surrounded by breathtaking views of pristine water and lush greenery. Keep your eyes peeled for wildlife as over 14 different types of birds, fish, turtles, otters, alligators, and even bald eagles call Rainbow Springs their home. Your expert tour guides will share fascinating insights into the behavior and habitat of these magnificent creatures, making this a truly educational experience.
Rainbow Springs Hidden Gem
But that’s not all. We’ll make several stops along the way, giving you the chance to stretch your legs, take a quick swim, and enjoy a nature walk. One of our favorite spots is the beautiful Rainbow Springs canal, a hidden gem that offers an idyllic setting for photos and relaxation.
Don’t worry about leaving the little ones at home, as our tours are kid-friendly and suitable for all ages. Our experienced guides will make sure everyone in your group feels comfortable and safe throughout the journey.
Book your Rainbow Springs, Florida clear kayak tour online today and get ready for the adventure of a lifetime!
↠ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS ↞
We encourage you to bring the following:
- Water (in reusable water bottle)
- Swimsuit/Clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- Shoes that can get wet/sandals
- Towel for after the trip.
- Any extra gear you’d like. Remember- the less gear, the more visibility through the kayak.
- Yes, children 3+ years old are allowed on the tours
- Each child age 3-17 must be accompanied by an adult
- Children 6 and under are required by law to wear a life jacket at all times while on the water.
- We require one adult per each child under age 12
- We require children under 3 years of age (or under 30 pounds) to bring their own life jacket as the size is very specific and safety is of utmost importance.
- Rainbow Springs: Dunnellon, FL 34432, KP Hole Park – 9435 SW 190th Avenue Rd
- When entering KP Hole Park parking lot, please check-in at the desk and pay the $7 KP Hole Park admission. *All customers are responsible for their own admission.
- Please check in with your Get Up And Go Kayaking tour guide at the dock near the water
- Each of our kayaks are tandem (made for 2 paddlers). However, the seats are removable and if you have an odd number of paddlers in your party we are able to accommodate the kayak as a single.
- Keep in mind, the same 250 pound PER person weight limit still applies even if taking a kayak out as a single.
- Trips that are canceled by Get Up And Go Kayaking due to inclement weather, will be rescheduled or refunded.
- Reservations that are cancelled 48 hours or more before a scheduled trip will not be charged. Those that are cancelled or in need of rescheduling within the 48 hour window of departure time will be charged full price.
- No-show participants will be charged full price unless cancelled outside of 48 hours. This includes showing up with less paddlers than the original amount booked for.
- Get Up And Go Kayaking will not launch in unsafe weather conditions. Because of this, trips may need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to safety issues. If this is the case, your reservation will be refunded in full (if it has already been paid). We will not be held responsible for any reservation that you fail to keep due to any unforeseen circumstances. We also reserve the right to change or cancel any tours due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, Get Up And Go Kayaking can refund the tour price, not any other expenses that may have been incurred.
- Get Up And Go Kayaking will wait 15 additional minutes for any party that is running late for the scheduled tour/launch time. After the 15 minutes, the tour will proceed and any no-shows will be charged full price at this point.
- Dogs are allowed at KP Hole Park and must always remain on a leash.
- If taking a dog on a kayak tour with us, please keep in mind that the weight limit including you, your dog, and any other riders in the kayak, must not exceed what is allowed which is no more than 250 pounds per seat in the kayak, and no more than 425 pounds total per all kayak riders.
- Please be aware of the other wildlife that call Rainbow Springs home when considering if you should take your dog with you or not.
YES! Our weight limit is no more than 250 pounds per person and no more than 425 pounds per 2 people that are in the same kayak. All of our kayaks are double kayaks. Unfortunately, our kayak manufacturer has given us this strict limit of 250 pounds per person and we cannot exceed this limit.
Tips are greatly appreciated. We like to say, “If you enjoyed your ride, tip your guide!”
Standard US gratuity is 20%!
We cannot guarantee wildlife sightings on each tour we take out. However, your tour guide will do their best to go to the areas where the wildlife is typically most active.
Alcohol is prohibited on any of our tours at Rainbow Springs