Enjoy the tranquility of an estuary with brackish water before kayaking the clear waters of the Weeki Wachee River in our crystal clear kayaks!
Sunset and Glow Clear Kayak Ecotour – Lower Weeki Wachee
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 17 & Under
Weeki Wachee River Sunset Kayak Tour
Join us for a sunset clear kayak tour in the estuary of the Weeki Wachee River! This is a great trip for those looking to enjoy the tranquility of an evening paddle while watching sun sink below the horizon at one of the best times to see a variety of wildlife! Often the quietest time on the river! This 1.5-hour guided adventure includes a beginner/intermediate paddle. Each tandem kayak fits 2 people.
Our paddle is in the brackish water of an estuary and salt marsh. Our unique launch location at Mary’s Fish Camp is surrounded by nature and offers us the opportunity to experience freshwater and salt water plant and animal species! Be on the lookout for wildlife from birds, plants, turtles, fish, otters, manatees, dolphins, alligators, sting rays, sea turtles and more!
- Use of crystal clear kayak
- Certified and informative tour guide
- Safety equipment
- Paddling lesson
- Reservations are required for all tours.
- The weight limit is 425 pounds per boats and no more than 250 pounds per seat. Each of our kayaks are doubles (tandem).
- You must have the ability to lift yourself up and off the ground as our launch is sloped.
- You must have the ability to sit in the same position for 2+ hours.