Your Adventure Awaits...
TAKE A PADDLE THROUGH THE CRYSTALLINE WATERS OF RAINBOW SPRINGS!
This paddle is what any outdoor enthusiast or adventure-seeker is looking for.
Year round we experience over 14 different type of birds, fish, turtles, otters, alligators, and other wildlife.
The best part of it all, is that you have a chance to see some of these directly below your Clear Kayak!
Our Clear Kayaks are not like any other! These are 100% clear kayaks, made of 100% GE™ Lexan™ 6mm,
commonly used in bulletproof glass and submarine viewports!
You have the opportunity to take a quick swim if you choose to along our 2-2.5 hour paddle! We encourage taking a splash into the fresh spring water! Clear kayaking in Rainbow Springs is the best way to adventure these amazing waterways!
CHECK OFF ANOTHER GREAT PADDLE BY ADVENTURING INTO RAINBOW SPRINGS.
KP Hole Park
9435 SW 190th Avenue Rd, Dunnellon, FL 34432
TOURS START AT:
We are dog friendly!
We love our fur friends as much as you do, and would love for your both to join us on a tour! If you do plan to bring your dog along on one of our tours, we ask that you please adhere to the following rules:
1. Dogs must remain on a lease when arriving at KP Hole Park (our Rainbow Springs launch location).
2. Upon arriving at KP Hole, please inform the gate attendant that you are here for a tour with Get Up And Go Kayaking, and will only remain within the kayak launch area with your dog.
3. Dogs are only allowed on KP Hole property for the purposes of entering and exiting our clear kayaks for your tour. Otherwise dogs are not allowed at the Park.
4. Please bring a towel for your dog/doggo to sit on for the duration of your tour. This helps protect our kayaks from any scratches.
5. Please use promo code “DOG” when reserving your tour online on our website. This is solely for purposes of giving our tour guides a heads up.
6. We do have a combined weight limit of 425lbs per kayak and 225lbs per seat. Please be sure to account for your dog for the total weight. This is to help ensure the safety of you and everyone else on the tour.
7. HAVE FUN and TAKE PICS! We love sharing pictures of you and your dog at Rainbow Springs! So please share any fun pictures you take along the way by sending us an email, or tagging us on social media @GetUpAndGoRainbowSprings!
*Customers are responsible for KP Hole Park admission ($5 per person). Check in at the main entrance and mention you are with Get Up And Go Kayaking. They will direct you to the boat ramp where you will meet your guide!*
WHAT TO KNOW/BRING
You will have access to KP Hole Park grounds and swim area. Therefore, we recommend bringing a change of clothes, water shoes (Tennis shoes, boots, casual shoes etc. are not permitted) and a towel. Other useful items are Sunglasses, hats, dry (non-oil based) sunscreen, and any beverages (NON-ALCOHOLIC) in a non disposable container.
NOTE: There will be a waterproof Bag provided for your camera or other items of value you choose to carry with you. Please be advised if you have any items you do not wish to risk getting wet or potentially lost, we strongly advise you leave them at home or in your vehicle.
WHAT NOT TO BRING
DISPOSABLE CONTAINERS (Cans, plastic, glass, plastic foam or paper)
ANY ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES
OIL BASED LIQUIDS (Sunscreen, Lotion etc.)
Get In Touch
available from 8:00am – 5:00pm
Launch Address 9435 SW 190th Avenue Rd, Dunnellon, FL 34432
Spanish & Portuguese Tours Offered
WE OFFER SPECIALIZED TOURS FOR SPANISH & PORTUGUESE SPEAKERS EVERY MONTH
Co-Owner + LEad Guide
Meet Sam! Sam, originally from IL, is an adventure seeker at heart and passionate of all things outdoors! In her spare time you can catch her hanging at the beach either surfing, snorkeling, or scuba diving. She enjoys traveling to different parts of the world, so be sure to share your epic travel stories with her on your next paddle! Sam also has an eye for spotting out wildlife on tours!
Co-Owner + Lead Guide
Meet Mario! Originally from Miami, FL and could be considered a nature enthusiast. He is a Rollins College Alumni, with an International Business degree in Global Brand Management and International Franchising. Growing up speaking both Spanish and English, Mario can also communicate in Mandarin, Portuguese, and French… making him multilingual! In addition to studying at Rollins, Mario also took his studies overseas and spent time studying in China. In his free time he enjoys traveling and experiencing new cultures. So ask away for some interesting stories and/or share your own on your next tour with Mario!
Meet Alec! Alec is originally from Dunnellon, Florida and an avid huntsman! He grew up swimming and diving through Rainbow River – making him a native of the Springs! Talk to him about the open season or lasso him into the history of Rainbow’s crystalline waters and boomtown era. He’s a great marksman but even more fun of a guide!
Meet Hailey! Hailey is full of wildlife facts! In fact, she has a Bachelor of Science from USF in Environmental Science & Policy! Some of Hailey’s hobbies include fishing, hiking, yaking (of course!) and diving… but in reality she enjoys doing just about anything recreational and outdoors. Not only is she a wealth of knowledge on wildlife at Rainbow Springs, she also volunteers for a non-profit called Save Crystal River. Currently her volunteer work includes working on the King’s Bay restoration project where she is planting ecologically important Eelgrass. Way to go Hailey!