Our Vero Beach tours are now open. Please note that the calendar below for booking also includes our Fort Pierce location tours (only 10 minutes away)!
Take an incredible 2+ hour guided tour in our 100% CLEAR kayaks! This adventure will bring you around and through historic Round Island in Vero Beach – known as one of the best spots to see manatee in all of the Treasure Coast!
Along the way, we may paddle through a mangrove tunnel, depending on the tide and water levels. While on the tour be on the lookout for other popular wildlife such as rays, birds, fish, turtles, dolphins, and of course, manatee! Bring your bathing suit because we will have an opportunity to hop out of the kayak in the shallow area/sandbars. There’s even a nearby island to look for some shells and more marine life!
Our guides are there to lead the way and give you some great information about local marine life, vegetation, and surrounding areas! Hand your phone over to the guide as they love taking pictures of our guests and know some of the best spots to do so!
Tours start at $50 per adult and $40 per child (11 or under)!
We start our journey off at Round Island Riverside Park! We’ll adventure through the winding mangrove tunnels and around the small islands in search of marine life! This picturesque loop is filled with great views around each turn and the chance to see some awesome marine life! Who’s ready for an adventure?
2200 South A1A,
Vero Beach, FL 32963
8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
Monday – Sunday
Phone: (772) 206-0337
Get In Touch
available from 8am-5pm
Address 3212 River Rd, Frankfort, MI, 49635
We encourage you to bring the following:
- Swimsuit/Clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- The paddles will drip a little bit of water into the boat so a change of clothes may be necessary afterwards. We may also have the opportunity to get out along the sandbars which are great for a quick dip or wading in shallow waters!
- Please apply prior to entering the boat and allow it to dry as best as possible.
- Shoes that can get wet/sandals (we do not allow these to be worn in the boat as they may scratch the kayaks). We will bring these in the back of your kayak with you in case you’d like to wear them while walking on the sandy bottom.
- Towel for after the trip.
- Change of clothes for after the trip.
- Ziplock bag to store any items you wish to take on the boat. We will also have dry bags available but this is just an extra precaution to keep your items from getting wet.
- Any extra gear you’d like. Remember- the less gear, the more visibility through the kayak.
- Expect to see some nature, wildlife/marine life and learn about the surrounding area.
- Every tour is given on one of our 100% clear kayaks.
- Our fleet is small (5 kayaks) so expect an exclusive experience (no more than 10 people at a time).
- Private tours are available per request (starting cost is $400).
- Our guides are always helpful and entertaining (and they love tips).
- Be prepared to have fun.
Children are allowed but required by law at age 7 or under to wear life jackets at all times on the water. The ability of your child to sit in a kayak for the duration of our tour is completely up to the parent. We do require children that are 50 pounds or under to bring their own life jacket as the size is very specific and safety is of utmost important.
Our tours are made for any skill levels to participate, we will have basic tips and tricks to help you maneuver the waterways. Some paddling may be considered intermediate based on wind and water conditions but we try our best to paddle at a pace that is convenient for every paddler! We do require all guests to stay with the group.
This is completely up to you. If you feel as though the experience executed by the guide is worthy of a tip, please do! Tips are greatly appreciated. We like to say, “If you enjoyed your ride, tip your guide”!
Our weight limit is no more than 250 pounds per person and no more than 425 pounds per 2 people that are in the same kayak. All of our kayaks are double kayaks. Please let us know while making your booking if this may be an issue.
Since all of our kayaks are tandem we would ask that you paddle with your partner. However, if you have an odd amount of guests in your party, the odd person out will have the opportunity to take a kayak by themself.
You bet! There are some great opportunities to get out on the sandbars or along the shoreline to search for conch, sea stars, hermit crabs, turtles, and more!
We only cancel a tour if there is unsafe weather conditions. Typically if winds are greater than 13-15 mph we will cancel the tour for safety reason and you will be refunded in full or allowed to reschedule at no additional costs. If conditions are safe and it is only some rain we will continue the paddle as scheduled. We will not paddle if there is lightning in the area. Get Up And Go Kayaking will make the decision on cancelling. Often times this may be a last minute decision but we try our best to give guests as much time as possible prior to the trip if it will need to be cancelled or rescheduled.