Three Sisters SPrings Tour
APRIL 1ST-NOVEMBER 14
We're open! We practice social distancing and have enhanced cleaning measures in place. Book below!
We launch at 2 different locations pending on the weather/wind conditions:
Kings Bay Park located at: 268 NW 3rd St, Crystal River, FL 34428
Port Hotel and Marina, 1610 SE Paradise Cir, Crystal River, FL 34429
Our Three Sisters Springs Tour takes you to the majestic crystal clear waters of one of Florida’s most famous springs!
We will travel through Kings Bay and residential canals that lead to the springs, and then take some time to swim in the refreshing waters! Along this paddle, be on the lookout for local manatee, dolphins, and other marine life.
This 2 hour guided eco-tour to Three Sisters Springs is sure to entertain as well as inform you of the many wonders of Crystal River. The Three Sisters Springs tour runs from April to October, when the spring is not used as a manatee sanctuary. In the off season, there are a few resident manatees we may see on this tour!
Check this paddle off your bucket list and come kayak today!
Our clear kayak adventures are guided eco tours only, we do not offer rentals at
- Swimsuit/Clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
o We may have the opportunity to get out and swim in the refreshing spring
waters so wearing a bathing suit is advisable!
– Water bottle if desired!
– Sunscreen/sunglasses/hat for skin safety
o Please apply prior to entering the boat and allow it to dry as best as
– Shoes that can get wet/sandals (we do not allow these to be worn in the boat as
they may scratch the kayaks). We will bring these in the back of your kayak with
you in case you’d like to wear them while walking on the sandy bottom or rocks.
– Towel for after the trip.
– Change of clothes for after the trip if desired.
– Ziplock bag to store any items you wish to take on the boat if necessary. We will
also have dry bags available but this is just an extra precaution to keep your
items from getting wet!
– Any extra gear you’d like. Remember- the less gear, the more visibility through
– Disposable containers (Cans, plastic, glass, plastic foam or paper)
– Any alcoholic beverages
– Oil based liquids (Sunscreen, Lotion etc.)
– Tobacco products
– Get ready to have some fun! This is a relaxed tour, so no need to feel nervous if
you have never kayaked before.
– Every tour is given on one of our 100% clear tandem (double) kayaks.
– Our fleet is small (5 kayaks) so expect an exclusive experience (no more than 10
people at a time). Larger parties may be available by request.
– We charge per person/seat. You will be in a kayak with another member of your
party or the guide depending on numbers! For questions regarding a solo kayak,
please call (352) 834-1556
– Our guides are always helpful and entertaining (and they love tips)! They do their
best to show you Florida’s nature and wildlife/marine life while informing you
about the surrounding area.
– Upon completing your reservation, you will receive an email with the
information you need to know about the tour (where/when to meet, what to
– We cannot guarantee manatee sightings, especially outside of manatee season (November 15 th – March 31 st ). During our Three Sisters Springs Tour, our tour is focused on the beauty of the springs. If you are interested in our Manatee Season Tours, please click here for future availability!
– Yes! About half-way through the tour, we will have some time to swim in the
refreshing water of the springs. Swimming is not required and we will have a
standard life jacket per guest if necessary! Guests can bring goggles and snorkel
gear if desired.
– Trips that are canceled by Get Up And Go Kayaking due to inclement weather,
will be rescheduled or refunded.
– Reservations that are cancelled 48 hours or more before a scheduled trip will not
be charged. Those that are cancelled or in need of rescheduling within the 48
hour window of departure will be charged full price.
– No-show participants will be charged full price unless cancelled outside of 48
hours. This includes showing up with less paddlers than the original amount
– **Get Up And Go Kayaking will not launch in unsafe weather conditions. Because
of this, trips may need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to safety issues. If this
is the case, your reservation will be refunded in full (if it has already been paid).
We will not be held responsible for any reservation that you fail to keep due to
any unforeseen circumstances. We also reserve the right to change or cancel
any tours due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, Get Up And
Go Kayaking can refund the tour price, not any other expenses that may have
– We charge $25 per kayak to join our tour. Please call (352) 834-1556 if you
would like to book for a future tour!
| Clear Kayaking the Springs of Crystal River | Search for manatees, dolphins, and more along Crystal River! Crystal River is in the heart of the Nature Coast of Florida. From lush greenery to beautiful waters, you start to realize why the Nature Coast of Florida got its name! Paddling
Get In Touch
available from 8:00am – 5:00pm