Miami Clear Kayak Tour
- Adult Adult 18+
- Child Ages 3-17
Adventure through down the Oleta River in your 100% clear kayak!
See crystal-clear water, diverse marine life, and the underwater world below your clear kayak.
You’ll paddle through mangroves, fisheries, and the beautiful Oleta river. While paddling, remember to look through your clear kayak to see the underwater world below! East Greynolds Park is in North Miami Beach and is nestled on the side of the Oleta State Park.
Look for incredible wildlife while you take in the scenery!
Keep your eyes peeled for dolphins, manatees, pelicans, crabs, and more while enjoying the preserve’s picturesque mangroves and beaches.
Be on the lookout for a manatee or the beautiful Great White Egret in the summer months. Throughout the year, dolphins frolic in the waters and cormorants love to swim alongside your kayak. Chances are that you’ll see a variety of wildlife, but sightings are random and not guaranteed.
Miami Clear Kayaking FAQ's
We encourage you to bring the following:
- Swimsuit/Clothes that you don’t mind getting a little wet.
- Shoes that can get wet/sandals
- Towel for after the trip.
- Reusable water bottle
- Any extra gear you’d like. Remember- the less gear, the more visibility through the kayak.
- Every tour is given on one of our 100% clear kayaks.
- Our fleet is small (5 kayaks) so expect an exclusive experience (no more than 10 people at a time).
- Private tours are available per request.
- Our guides are always helpful and entertaining (and they love tips).
- Yes, children are allowed on the daytime tours
- Children 6 and under are required by law to wear a life jacket at all times while on the water.
- The ability of your child to sit in a kayak for the duration of daytime tour is completely up to the parent.
- We require children 30 pounds or under to bring their own life jacket as the size is very specific and safety is of utmost important.
Our tours are made for any skill levels to participate, we will have basic tips and tricks to help you maneuver the waterways. Some paddling may be considered intermediate but we try our best to paddle at a pace that is convenient for every paddler! We do require all guests to stay with the group. We also ask that all guests have upper body mobility and capacity to walk up and down steps to enter/exit kayaks.
Tips are greatly appreciated. We like to say, “If you enjoyed your ride, tip your guide!”
Standard US gratuity is 20%!
YES! Our weight limit is no more than 250 pounds per person and no more than 425 pounds per 2 people that are in the same kayak. All of our kayaks are double kayaks. Unfortunately our kayak manufacturer has given us this strict limit of 250 pounds per person and we cannot exceed this limit.
Each of our kayaks are tandem (made for 2 paddlers). However, the seats are removable and if you have an odd number of paddlers in your party we are able to accommodate the kayak as a single.
Keep in mind, the same 250 pound PER person weight limit still applies even if taking a kayak out as a single.
Trips that are canceled by Get Up And Go Kayaking due to inclement weather, will be rescheduled or refunded.
Reservations that are cancelled 48 hours or more before a scheduled trip will not be charged. Those that are cancelled or in need of rescheduling within the 48 hour window of departure time will be charged full price.
No-show participants will be charged full price unless cancelled outside of 48 hours. This includes showing up with less paddlers than the original amount booked for.
Get Up And Go Kayaking will not launch in unsafe weather conditions. Because of this, trips may need to be cancelled or rescheduled due to safety issues. If this is the case, your reservation will be refunded in full (if it has already been paid). We will not be held responsible for any reservation that you fail to keep due to any unforeseen circumstances. We also reserve the right to change or cancel any tours due to circumstances beyond our control. In this instance, Get Up And Go Kayaking can refund the tour price, not any other expenses that may have been incurred.