- Season: May - October
Bioluminescent Clear Kayak Tour
- Adult Ages 18+
- Child Ages 3-17
Experience the Magic of a Bioluminescent Clear Kayak Tour!
Are you ready to Get Up and GLOW?! Our bioluminescent tours are given in our amazing 100% clear kayaks! We only bring groups of up to 10 people out on the water at a time so be ready for an awesome personalized experience with our top notch guides. We have 2 tour guides per group which makes for an even better experience! We believe that giving the information about the bioluminescence and surrounding areas in a fun and caring way will leave a lasting effect to all guests!
Bioluminescence is the emission of light by a living organism. When the organisms move in the water they create a beautiful glowing effect. This means that you can see fish underwater by the glow that they give off as they swim, your paddle will glow as you maneuver the waterways, and the natural flow of water will illuminate these organisms. We often see dolphins, manatees, rays, and so much more ignite the bioluminescence at night as well!
We’re the first clear kayaking bioluminescent company and proud of it! The great thing about paddling in our clear kayaks is that you can also see the glowing directly below you! Paddling in a clear kayak will enhance your bioluminescence viewing experience by a long shot!
Please keep in mind that we do offer tours at midnight and later. If you book a time that late, it may look like it is on the next day because of the time. Please double check all dates/times!
The darkest nights are the best for viewing! We recommend a night with 55% moon phase or less for the best possible viewing experience on the water. Season is typically May-October but peak season is July/August. The warmer the weather, the better!
(No tour times available yet. Tours will be loaded as October approaches based on weather conditions for bio)
- Use of crystal clear kayak
- Certified and informative tour guide
- Safety equipment
- Reservations are required for all tours.
- Tours take place in the Merritt Island Wildlife Refuge just outside of Titusville, FL.
- Each of our kayaks are tandem, so bring a paddle partner! If you are solo or in an odd-numbered group, our guide will offer to paddle with you, or you may take a boat by yourself.
- Safety is our priority. Each guest will be required to wear life jackets. We will provide a glow stick for additional safety.