TOP 5 THINGS TO DO IN WINTER PARK
While there’s plenty to do in Orlando & surrounding areas… We’ve come up with our Top 5 things to do right here in Winter Park, Florida.
- Pig out on Park Avenue– Take a beautiful stroll through Park Avenue and you’ll be sure to find something that suits everyone’s taste buds. This Winter Park Gem is every foodie’s dream! Luma on Park and Prato are two of our favorites that are definitely worth checking out!
- Chanel your inner artist – Winter Park is adorned with a number of museums, theaters, and galleries that all art and literature enthusiasts can enjoy! The Albin Polasek Museum & Sculpture Garden features over 200 pieces by the Czech Sculptor. Catch a flick at the Enzian Theater – a single screen indie theater and cafe that often shows independent films!
- Shop the day away at the Park Avenue Shopping District – This shopping center has the perfect mix of name brand and locally owned boutiques. Whether window shopping or looking for a little retail therapy, you’ll find a variety of shops ranging anywhere from fashion to home furnishings.
- Relax and unwind at Kraft Azalea Gardens – The 5+ acre garden nestled on lake Maitland is home to one of the most picturesque spots in the city! Shaded with cypress and banyan trees, it’s tough to find a more perfect setting for a picnic!
- Paddle the Winter Park Chain on a Clear Kayak Tour – Get a glimpse of Winter Park in a 100% clear kayak all while learning about the city’s history! The one-of-a-kind experience gives guest a front row seat to the city’s gorgeous scenery and wildlife! Whether you’re looking for a romantic sunset paddle for date night or a glow-in-the-dark adventure, this activity is one you’ll surely want to add to the bucket list!